Monday, August 2, 2010

Who Let the Dogs Out... Really who let them Out?

So this weekend my house was a doghouse. Brandon and Jen went to Las Vegas so we were watching Chloe, Mike had us watch Beau for awhile on both Saturday and Sunday, we are still watching Tonks, and then the only dog that is really ours is Sandy. Every where i went there was at least one dog under my foot. It made me think of that show on Animal Planet called animal hoarders, i have no idea how those people do it. I watched this one and this lady had like 25 dogs, THATS CRAZY! I would go insane if i had that many animals to take care of. It has been so funny though to watch Beau and Chloe together. Chloe acts like his mom, and beau is so crazyly hyper he is driving Michael nuts. We all warned him that its not all that easy raising a puppy, but of course he thinks he can handle anything. Even though Beau is pretty crazy, he is so freaking cute! He is a mini doberman and he is not even half of Sandy. So my weekend literally went to the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment