Wednesday, August 25, 2010

To Cool for School

So today was the first day of school.  I am pretty sure i already have senoritis, dont think that is a good think to get on the first day (still have 179 days of it left).  The good thing is though, i think that this is going to be a really good year.  So far i have Seminary first, which seems like it is going to be a fun class, then i have math, which i KNOW is going to be so fun two of my most favorite people are in as well as many other fun friends, and then i have a film history class, which is going to be so freaking easy and i think it will be fun too.  Tomorrow i will see the rest of my classes and hopefully they will be just as great.  The one downside to the whole day was the very beginning of the day.  My dad woke me up and 6:40 telling me it was time for school, i jumped out of bed and started to hurry and get ready.  I was mad that my alarm didnt go off and looked over at it, well guess what the power was out.  So i had to get ready in the dark, not very easy.  It sucked so bad, i dont know what is going on, obviously the power is back on but they are still working on the power lines on state street and have the road cut off right behind the light by Provost, so something serious is going on.  Well so that has been my day, hopefully my senoritis wont get to bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment