Sunday, January 23, 2011

Man, the days just fly by!

I have always been excited for my senior year.  I mean, who wouldnt be excited for a year of slacking off?  Well, its not its all cracked out to be. 

Dont get me wrong, i love the fact that the only classes i need are English and a bunch of electives and it is nice to be the top of the upper class men. 

Honestly, what i really hate about my senior year, is that there are so many decisions that have to be made!  "Where are you going to college"?  "Are you going out of state or staying in Utah"?  "What are you going to study"?  "Are you going to move out"?  "Are you going to stay living at home"?  The questions just keeping coming! ITS SO OVERWHELMING! 

But one handy thing about all of this, is that two of my best friends are cool college kids now and have overcome this delemia I am currently having. So if you guys have any advise or some handy tips i could definitely use them, before i either have a panic attack or decide to give up and live the rest of my life as a bum on the street with my banjo.

thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Thats easy. You should come down here go to NAU, serve at Sizzler and get an apartment with me, DUH! Haha jk. My advice, don't take anyones advice! Only you know what you should do. Take life one day at a time and just do whatever feels right at that moment. Trust me nothing is as permenant as everyone makes it sound. Plus we always have our fall back plan of moving to the Maldives so its all good baby! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apply for, and get, a scholarship to ASU and move down here with Ann and I!
    P.s. that's two for two moving to arizona.
    If you move in with us, you close enough to go and visit brianne on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete