Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Drool List

I love winter, but I have to admit, I get sick of it pretty fast.

I. Want. Summer.

I love the heat as it envelopes you as you walk outside. I love sitting in my swing at night and looking at the stars while having a good chat with a friend. I love barbeques especially with fresh watermelon that drips down your whole arm everytime you take a juicy bite. I love walking barefoot down the sidewalk & going without makeup because who needs makeup when you have that summer glow?  And who doesnt love the sound of the sprinklers coming on or the smell of freshly mowed grass?

Am I making you drool?

The last thing I love about summer is all the great clothes you get to wear.  Here is my summer drool list.






I think I am in love...

2 comments:

  1. wow kristina you just made me drool. you summed up every single one of my feelings that i'm feeling. You're a pro. I have three things to tell you.
    1. i love that outfit. it's adorable.
    2. I'm excited to be that friend that gets to talk to you on your porch swing this summer.
    3. I want to be tan so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, you made me of all people want summer. And I haven't even begun to get my fix of boarding yet this winter.

    ReplyDelete