Sunday, February 27, 2011

No comment

This week has been full of ups and downs.

Monday was a up: thank you mr. Washington for letting me have a day off of school! Oh and thanks for all the other stuff you did to...

Tuesday/Wednesday was a downer: lacrosse is sometimes a tad frusterating. Wednesday we show up for practice like normal, turns out instead of having practice we were going to businesses to fundraise. Well isn't that just splendid, let's go ask businesses to give us moneys while I am wearing my nasty workout clothes, I don't think they care that i "heart subzero ice-cream". Thank you coaches for keeping us uninformed.

Thursday = HIGH: I can not believe I got into BYU!

Friday i was still on Thursdays high note: after Jake and I made cupcakes we went and saw unstoppable at the dollar theater, most intense movie ever. Who would have thought that a runaway train could be so insane.

Saturday...: this day started out pretty grand, and I had such a fun time hanging out with my favorite cousins, until 11. We see some lights outside and suddenly Brittany rushes outside, I forgot the curfew for parking is 11, we run and try to stop the guy, but to bad for us university parking are downright jerks! He boots my car at 11:01... Hm to bad my dad knows how to boot a car and we are pretty sure you can't do all the stuff you need to do to boot a car in 60 seconds. That means he started booting my car before 11, I am definitely fighting this and i will be getting my money back.

Is this week over yet...

1 comment:

  1. Um... K I'm sure this will be covered in our phone date tomorrow but who is Jake? And why has he not been mentioned to me before?

    ReplyDelete