Sunday, February 13, 2011

What a B-E-A-UTIFUL Day

I haven't posted a real post in a while. That's probably because my life hasn't been that über exciting, but this weekend was splendid.

Friday: after a killer workout at lacrosse the team came over to my house to help with a cookie fundraiser. I thought they would only stay for an hour, turned out they didn't leave til 11... Funniest night ever! I don't think I have ever laughed that much in one night! And what was the cherry on top? Sara came and joined the party and we got to play Just Dance!

Saturday: I got invited to an adorable picnic/brunch, so Natalia and I made the best desert ever for it (its like a lemon bar, but classier). My new friends, Lydia and Gemma, introduced me to some of the funniest people I had ever met and once again laughed for like two hours straight. After the picnic Natalia, Elsa and I went BYU's cinderella and got ice cream at the creamery and watched BYU students meet their future spouses.

Sunday: SUN! today has been the most beautiful day this year! Today was stake conference and elder Monday, from the quorum of the 70, came and spoke to us, it was amazing. He was a great speaker and I loved listening to him speak (he had an English accent :)) My family and I went for a walk and then afterwards I rode my cute new bike til my legs were going to fall off. I need to post pictures of my adorable bike. it's a classic schwin bike from the 1950's, we were going to refinish it but the 'bike guy' said it would lose it's value so it's all original



Ahh, I never want this day to end

No comments:

Post a Comment