Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for so many things in my life it's hard to know where to start! But I will try.

I am thankful for my supportive family. I don't know Noe where I would be without my great family and I hope I never find out. I am so happy that they will be with me for eternity. I wouldn't change them for the world!

I am thankful for the GOSPEL! I love this church and am so greatful that it's in my life.

I am so thankful for being born in this country. It's not perfect, but it sure is better than alot of other places in this world. I love the education, the respect it provides, the equalality, and for it's freedom.

I could go on for ages counting all my blessings. I love that there is a holiday just to remind you of your blessings! Happy thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment