Saturday, November 6, 2010

Overkill... I THINK NOT!

Last night was rough for me.  i hate those nights where you spend the whole night telling yourself to go to sleep.  Finally i was able to force myself to go to sleep with two Advil p.m.:)

  I woke up at about 10, came downstairs to make myself a yummy breakfast burrito, and out of now where i started humming "have yourself a merry little Christmas".  I stopped for a second, thinking to myself "where did that come from", but when i stopped i could still hear it.  IT WAS ON THE RADIO.  I quickly remembered that it was November and even though playing Christmas music in November is overkill to some, it is not overkill to me!  i ran over to the radio, turned it up, and started singing along as well as i could. 

I love Christmas!  I am so happy to be a Christmas baby, it fits me perfectly.  The other day i spent 30 minutes in the Christmas section at home depot while my dad went to find a knob.  I love everything about Christmas!  I love buying presents for people and wondering what they are getting you, i love getting out of school for two weeks, i love all the parties, i love watching the Christmas carol with my family, and i love how beautiful newly fallen snow looks.  I could go on forever how much i love the Christmas season, sadly the worst day is actually Christmas day because you know its all over.  But i am going to soak up all the Christmas spirit i can this year, and that means non stop Christmas music starting today!
i am pumped!  And to get you guys pumped i am going to add some family photos from Christmas last year, ENJOY!
                                       Oh the joys of Christmas morning...
                                   Family pictures, including sandy irepresenting Michael and Brandon and Pongo representing Ann.
                                      Reiske party, Christian was telling me a story.
                                                Roberts family party.

1 comment:

  1. K, I am with you 100 and 20 %! I love everything about christmas. I am actually watching a Christmas show on the Hallmark channel right at this second. It is really lame, but its great cause its Christmasy, ya know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete