Saturday, November 20, 2010

Rotten Tomatoes

So last night I watched critically acclaimed movie Harry potter. Many know I am big Harry fan, so are you curious of what I thought of it?

Well I thought it was... BLOODY BRILLIANT!!

There were however a few things that were not quite right

1. they should have explained the mirror better
2. Voldemort shows no mercy to Grindelwald.  He was supposed to be dead.
3. Wormtail you are also supposed to be dead!
4. Where did the dance scene come from?
5.  And Ginny needs some new pick up lines, she is getting a little desperate

But other than those minor details it was AMAZING!  this was by far the best Harry Potter movie.  They stuck to the book very well and it was just a great movie.  I love , but hate movies that seem to go by so fast.  I love them because that means i was so it to the movie i didn't notice time, but i hate them because when its over you just want to watch over again.  Well Harry Potter was one of those movies.

i give this movie 9 stars out of 10! 

No comments:

Post a Comment